The Law Office of Peter Goldstein knows that personal injury and police misconduct claims can be very confusing and it's a difficult experience. Here are some frequently asked questions we have received and answers we can give before you call our firm. If you need further assistance, please contact us for a free consultation, a personal injury attorney will help you.
- What types of compensation can be awarded in a personal injury lawsuit?
- How long does a personal injury case take?
- What will happen during my personal injury case?
- How much do you charge?
- What should I do if I'm involved in an accident?
- What is the statute of limitations for my case?
- What do I need to prove to win my personal injury lawsuit?
- How much is my case worth?
- Can I pursue my case on my own?